Position: Web Methods Developer
Posted 5 Months ago
Job Posted Date: December 12, 2018
Customer Connect is a multi-release/multi-year program that will implement the Software AG webMethods and SAP product suite including: Integration Servers, Universal Messaging, Optimize for Infrastructure, Terracotta, Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C), Hybris Marketing, HANA Analytics and SAP ISU on S4HANA. Ultimately the program’s goal is to update and consolidate four legacy customer billing systems into one customer service platform to deliver the universal engagement experience customers expect. Internally, this multi-year program will positively impact our business by driving efficiencies, consistencies and insights. The program is using a hybrid waterfall / agile methodology.
- Providing inputs, technical leadership and support for full systems lifecycle management activities (analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing,deployment, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). Has to participate in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements in scope of the Customer Connect program
- Responsible to provide inputs and accurate estimates to applications development project plans and integrations, collaborates with internal and external teams, supports emerging technologies, and ensures effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- Development, implement and sustaining complex enterprise-level integrations utilizing the SAG webMethodsAPI and B2B product suite. Working on MS Azure or AWS is preferred.
- Handle documents like EDI, Flat files, XML, IDOC’s and expertise in writing Flow services and Java services using WebMethods Developer. Integrating with various applications with WebMethods Adapters like (Flat file, JDBC, SAP R/3, EDI, MQ and SOAP).
- Ensures environments are available and secure for system testing, integration testing, pilot testing, internal customer testing, and production.
- Strong analytical skills in Developing and supporting webMethodsprojects using the webMethodsx/10.x and strategically build reusable assets utilizing webMethods and implement CI/CD. support for existing webMethods installation by handling incidents, troubleshooting, performance, problem resolution, and monitoring the flow of messages as needed.
- Explains/trains as subject matter expert on technical concepts of product environments, operating systems, and related utilities.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards. Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer. Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes
- Analyzes patterns and trends and recommends/implements innovative solutions within IT and with vendors.
- Build relationships with solution architects and ensure solutions meet enterprise standard and provide input to project managers and SCRUM Masters in planning activities.
- Integrating with RDMS applications with writing JDBC adapter services and adapter notifications for select, upsert, delete, stored procedures operations and writing of custom SQL statements on the database.
- Development of webMethodsmessaging triggers with join conditions to filter the messages, and flow services with enabling the run time properties to perform better for publish and subscribe pattern.
- Integrate with ERP applications SAP Idocto webMethods canonical document format and canonical to desired target format like Flat Files and EDI’s.
- Develop SOPA web services for synchronous and asynchronous communication it includes developing flow services and creating message provider descriptor and message consumer descriptor.
- Governing of life cycle of APIs, services and associated policies. Virtualizing APIs and services, shielding consumers from back-end changes.
- Design and development of SOAP and REST API’s and deployment of all integration artifacts including services, related documents and policies.
- Develop B2B integration with business partners in trading networks, like management and electronic exchange of documents type’s like EDI (electronic data interchange), XML and Flat Files.
- setting up trading networks to process documents, identifying the document attributes, document type’s and processing action in processing rules.
- Configuration for on boarding new trading partners in trading Networks and exchange of B2B transactions, for supply chain of EDI transactions from purchase orders 850, advanced shipment notice 856 and invoices 810 in ANSI X12 format.
- Setting up partner profile and TPA’s for each specific partner and creating the document types, processing rule’s for routing the payload to appropriate partners.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, any other related field.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Web Methods Developer|