Job Posted Date: June 29th, 2018
“Self-Serve Data Extract” (“SSDE”) is a brand new tool being built within NEXEN Gateway that will augment Client Information Delivery capabilities within Middle Office Solutions and reporting requirements, which will allow Clients to create their own bespoke data extracts in raw form for the purpose of machine to machine data transfer to support their start of day and end of day data requirements. It provides a B2B mechanism to feed data, that can service a mission critical need that is a shared utility which is proactively monitored and assures delivery, providing benefits like, SSDE will reduce Clients’ dependency on technology to build and service machine to machine data transmissions, extracts are an alternative solution to NEXEN API’s, especially for clients who do not have technology resources to leverage the API framework directly, reduce the resource drain and implementation timeline of the current “custom build” per client which can take several weeks, ability to create/modify data feeds in real time, SSDE framework will allow greater flexibility to meet clients data needs (via update to APIs or customization), compared to structured reports where time to production is much longer
In addition to data formatting and scheduling feature
- Design application using Java, J2EE, Spring, micro services architecture, Hibernate, IBM symphony data grid Exadata and Oracle Coherence
- Develop and Implement FXRS application’s Forwards and Options trade data loads from Fenics, Calypso and FTRB application using Java, J2EE, micro service architecture, Spring, Hibernate, Exadata, Shell scripting and Oracle Coherence.
- Develop java application to calculate MTM, CVA and PNL for FXRS and Quants applications
- Design, Develop and Implement to copy every day Forwards/Options trade data and market data into Exadata DB using Oracle Coherence and Unix shell scripts.
- Front End framework AngularJs5+ & Angular 4.0+.
- Backend and middleware development using J2EE (Spring Boot/ Spring Security and Java
- Develop backend restful services using spring boot based Micro services
- Work on Oracle SQL profiling, Query optimization and performance enhancement on database objects like views, Stored Procedures.
- Frontend bundling and tooling like gulp, Bootstrap, css3, html5, providing POC & SEO solutions.
- Will assist in designing, refactoring and unit testing and identifying the technical tasks from the functional design document.
- TDD and BDD approach with emphasis Unit/Integration/Acceptance testing using Mockito, Jasmine, Protractor test tools.
- Will use Code coverage tools to ensure product code quality using sonarqube, jshint , git vcs.
- Creation of automated Jenkins pipe lines for CI/CD to S3 instances, Participate and Support build, deployment testing cycles
- Other core areas he will be handling as part of his daily job:
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Monitoring & Systems Analysis — Monitoring/Assessing performance of application using Kibana/LogStash, to determine system performance.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Skills: Eclipse, JBOSS, Tomcat Apache, Net beans, SQDB, Toad, UML,Oracle SQl Developer, Microsoft Visio, Gap Analysis / Requirement gathering with Rational Unified Process, Unified Modeling Language and Business Modeling.
Location: Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33195.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|Skills||Eclipse, JBOSS, Tomcat Apache, Net beans, SQDB, Toad, UML,Oracle SQl Developer, Microsoft Visio, Gap Analysis / Requirement gathering with Rational Unified Process, Unified Modeling Language and Business Modeling|
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Sr. Software Developer|