Job Posted Date: June 5th, 2018
The scope of the project is to build and maintain enterprise DB2 data warehouse to integrate sales of each product by division, sale, lease, unit and other important data related to globally and analyze it to understand the overall performance of the organization and to improve the revenue. It involves extraction of data from various source systems and store it in a single data lake after applying required business transformations.
The module requires an expertise in DB2 development using tools, data profiling and capability to research on various platforms such as SQL server and UNIX. The module also interacts with various api’s for which C# and Java web interface experience is preferred
- Gathering business requirements directly from the clients and Business Analysts through Joint Application Design meetings and group discussions and convert them into functional requirements following standard Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designing DB2 Data Management modules and ETL architecture for client use by optimizing the operational efficiency.
- Develop DB2 objects and the corresponding database objects and being available and responsible for the migrations to stage and production environments after client and business approvals.
- Mentoring the TCS offshore teams and conducting the User training for the clients at ECOLAB.
- Reviewing High-Level and Low-level Design documents and suggest the design solutions to the DB2 application developers.
- Creating a generic process to provide a better framework and reduce the development and testing turnaround time.
- Resolving the issues that may arise from DB2 batch Jobs in Delivery Stream.
- Designing, reviewing and documenting system test plans, defining test Procedures and creating test cases based on client’s requirements and related technical design documents. Also, perform data validation testing using SQL.
- Collaborate with business analysts and stake holders to understand the business requirements and ensure the quality of data.
- Prepare project and system related documentation consistent with standards and procedures outlined in the data architecture approach including data quality, security and availability requirements.
- Use Jira or confluence for defect tracking and documentation.
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk.
- Coordinate with other team members in understanding the requirements and provide best analysis for continuing with the development.
- Test-Driven Development, Agile principles and Scrum/Lean practices.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Skills:DB2, ELT, SQL, TSM, LVM and oracle with DDBOOST
Location: Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33195.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.