Job Posted Date: August 06, 2018
The Senior Citrix Consultant role is to ensure the stable operation, reliability, security and planned future of the assigned Citrix systems and the support of all the services on the Citrix environment. Under minimal supervision, performs work supporting the overall integration of the Citrix environment enterprise-wide including participation in planning, design, implementation, migration, management, and coordination with Global business operations. A person in this position is a technical contributor with superior knowledge and experience in the area of the Citrix technologies, communications interfaces, and related hardware/software.
- Design, Documentation, Implementation, migration of Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix provisioning server
- Taking care of projects in phases of requirement gathering, overall design, documentation, Implementation, Steady phase support.
- Implementation and administration of Workspace Environment Management to manage security for client provided machines.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in enterprise Citrix environment, Including Web Interface, application enumeration and performance issues, Printing and provisioning issues, for internal and external clients.
- Implementing and assisting in company-wide migration of around 15000 users to VDI desktop environment. Providing transition to team to handle issues related to VDI environment. Create and review run book for L2 support.
- Implementation of Netscaler VPX, MPX. Configure Load Balancing, VIP, and authentication. Working with multiple technology team to provide secure remote access for client operations.
- Maintaining physical servers using iLO. Working on migration of servers P2V and V2V, Server 2003 to server 2008. Migrating all infrastructure servers from server 2003 to server 2008 for securing client infrastructure from vulnerabilities.
- Perform daily system monitoring using Citrix Director, Systrack. Verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled job.
- Responsible for implementing LINUX desktop VDI for Ubuntu project. Client’s requirement for running virtualized Linux OS through Citrix infrastructure.
- Develop and implement PowerShell script for Citrix environment monitoring and enhancements.
- Coordinating with SCCM team to create and deploy software packages to user’s VDI system;
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Applications, any other related field.
Location: Doral, Florida.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33166.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Senior Citrix Consultant|