Job Posted Date: July 11th, 2018
SAP HANA Developer is the one who researching, analyzing and designing computer based solutions for defined, scientific or engineering problems. This includes planning, developing new computer systems, customized, to achieve solution of a specifically defined need or problem. The first and foremost critical tasks of an Analyst are identification and clear definition of needs of the customer. This implies that the analyst has to understand the operations of the customer, including an intimate understanding of the end purpose of the operation.
- Facilitate modeling sessions and design walk-through reviews with development team members
- Provide highly innovate and ingenious solutions
- Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems
- Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers and governance teams
- Demonstrate BI (Business Intelligence) Analytical tools skillset
- Extensive hands on experience managing data from multiple data sources like SAP ERP and Non SAP system.
- Exposure to SAP HANA Modeling on SAP ERP modules like Finance, Sales & Distribution, Material Management and Purchasing.
- Basic understanding of SAP ERP table structures of FI and Purchasing modules
- Exposure to at least one of the BI analytical tools (Webi, Lumira, Tableau, Design Studio)
- Exposure and basic understanding of data provisioning tools like SLT, SRS
- High degree of ‘learning agility’ with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem solving skills
- Good communication skills to articulate model designs
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management and vendors
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design appropriate data solutions to meet business need.
- Leverage prior experience and industry standard best practices to analyze cross functional data and provide insights to business teams.
- Assist stakeholders with data analysis, design data models & develop DB Views, Calculation Views etc. in SAP HANA to meet business need.
- Converting the business requirements into functional specification documents, and then translating functional specifications into technical design documents.
- Implement snapshot processes, data refresh schedules, exception handling procedures as necessary.
- Define required data integration requirements between various systems and work with extended team to get them created.
- Follow all documented architecture, design & deployment processes to ensure compliance with policies.
- Design and develop scalable, reusable data models in SAP HANA in line with architectural standards and best practices.
- Data Modeling by SAP HANA Studio for building attributes views, analytic views, calculation Views and Sequel Scripts.
- Optimizing the SAP HANA models, Sequel Procedures, Scripts for better performance.
- Partner with Global BI team to help implement solutions for end user adoption.
- Validating the Report Layouts in Tableau and Data in the Reports Vs Source data and the Hana layer data.
- Keep pace with latest technology advances in SAP HANA.
- Develop functional subject matter expertise within various areas of enterprise business processes.
- Cross train other team members and convey value delivered on key initiatives to broader organization.
- Conducting UAT sessions with the business for validating the report data.
- Defect fixes for issues found in continuous integration of iterative application builds.
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Skills: Webi, Lumira, Tableau, Design Studio, SLT, SRS
Location: Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33195.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|Skills||Webi, Lumira, Tableau, Design Studio, SLT, SRS|
|No. of position||Multiple|