Job Posted Date: June 25, 2018
A Test Specialist is essentially one who researches, analyzes and designs computer-based solutions for defined, scientific or engineering problems. This includes planning, developing new automating frameworks or customized to achieve solution of a specifically defined need or problem. The first and foremost critical tasks of a Test Specialist are identification and clear definition of needs of the customer. This implies that the analyst has to understand the operations of the customer, including an intimate understanding of the end purpose of the operation.
- Working closely with product development and provides verification and validation on products, solutions and services to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Perform validations on new features developed by team and performs customer delivery readiness across software, firmware and hardware, covering functional and non-functional characteristics of products and solutions.
- Focused on Functional, Contract/SLA, Performance, Security and tests that reflect E2E customer usage and deliver differentiated customer experience.
- Work on customer usage scenarios, focus on test design and support the quality engineering group’s commitment to driving continuous quality.
- Create Automation tests and support development of products and solutions using test-driven development, continuous integration and other comparable practices to iterative development and incremental delivery
- Build tests day-to-day, collaboratively, incrementally and iteratively with DevOps process and with security.
- Collaborate in a deeply cross functional way with developers, designers, product manager to support and brainstorm requirements for feature tests, end-to-end tests and ideate solutions for thorny issues.
- Understanding customers’ usage scenarios for products and solutions and support the process of providing assurance to the product manager and system integration teams.
- Test and learn to identify problems and improvement opportunities, formulate hypotheses, and experiment with solutions
- Designing, executing and improving product and solution focused automated tests in a DevOps centric continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) tooling and automation infrastructure
- End to end solution testing in a lab environment by setting up both device and software
- Determine to identify issues, support and provide real time solutions.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Location: Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33195.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Test Specialist|