Job Posted Date : February 16, 2017
Business Planning, modelling and bench marking Works with Clients define high-level requirements and capture business needs. Clearly articulates and documents business requirements. Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts. Expertise in product, industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas. Coordinates the efforts of internal and external staff, and of key business partners in the support of existing production systems and in the execution of new system projects.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information; Create customer statements of work (SOW), in collaboration with Professional Services team, in line with customer objectives.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Relationship development with key customer contacts. Effectively managing customer escalations; Establish priorities and ensuring the project is completed in time / accurate.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business objectives and develop risk mitigation plans to manage the risk; Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Understand customer needs and match to product/service capabilities to ensure and increase value for customers.
- Collaborate with engineers/ software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems and respective recommendations.
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Science, Engineering, Technology.
Skills :Microsoft Visio, Balsamiq, Rational Requisite Pro, Jira, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and agile/SCRUM software development.
Location : Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to : HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33166.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|Skills||Microsoft Visio, Balsamiq, Rational Requisite Pro, Jira, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and agile/SCRUM software development|
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|