Automation Software Engineer
Job Posted Date: December 16, 2019
The scope of the project is to build an enterprise data warehouse to integrate property, lease, unit and other important data related to prologis globally and analyze it to understand the overall performance of the organization and to improve the same. It involves extracting data from various source systems and store it in a single data store after applying required business transformations.
- Responsible for working within a fast-paced environment working with team members to design, build, and support RPA applications for our clients.
- Design and develop RPA solutions/ automation as per business requirements.
- Working with clients and senior developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and design process workflows, building, testing and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the system.
- Responsible for understanding the current process.
- Configure new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, maintainable and readable.
- Manage cross-functional projects to implement Business Performances and RPA efficient solutions.
- Preparing the SDD document after understanding the process thoroughly.
- Participating in trainings to enhance skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices.
- Act as Controls and Automation engineer with role of designing and developing software for drilling applications based on given requirements and specification.
- Have a good understanding of basic machine controls which include induction motor control using AC Drives, MCCs, hydraulic/pneumatics and valve controls.
- Control software development will also include developing machine control algorithms for PLC based systems.
- HMI design and implementation, instrumentation and sensor interface, data logging, and communication interfaces with other industrial processors like PLC s
- Duties will include generation of Design documentation, PLC Code, HMI applications, Bill of Materials, Network Architectures, One Line Drawing, Operations manuals
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Applications, any other related field.
Location: Doral, Florida.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33195.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Automation Software Engineer|