Job Posted Date: January 15, 2018
The highly technical nature of the duties to be performed by the Lead Architect requires deployment of a theoretical, conceptual knowledge and experience in all phases of software development life cycle including systems analysis, software design and development techniques, software testing and debugging and computer architecture. All of our Architects are required to have at least the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the specific field of endeavor. These requirements are the standard minimum requirements within the industry as well within our organization. The complexity of the job duties and the responsibilities of the position also require an individual with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the field. We believe an individual without a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent would not be able to perform the job duties of the position.
* Providing technical services and support for management of the workstation environment within the IT Client Services group, such as application packaging and the engineering and maintenance of software distribution platforms.
* Professional services in client management on various capital project initiatives, as may be assigned.
* Expertise Integration of internally and externally developed software into client device environment.
* Installation, configuration, and maintenance of client devices and associated infrastructure.
* Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining overall client and server health for entire SCCM infrastructure
* Implemented solution to eliminate duplicate SCCM GUID’s thus creating client stability and integrity.
* Creating and deploying advanced custom scripts to be used in upgrade and deployment of software through GPO and SCCM.
* Manage and coordinate a team of Windows and Microsoft SCCM engineers to aid in support of the projects and current needs of the environment.
* Performing installation, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of desktop PC/Server, software and related peripherals.
* Administrating Microsoft SCCM environment, including creating or editing security groups, application deployments (collections, advertisements, task sequences, and PowerShell scripts), patch management, general troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrade and recommendations on current infrastructure.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Skills: MDT 2012, Booting WIMs to CSC_OSDBoot
Location: Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33195.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.