Job Posted Date : February 24, 2017
Analyze, design, develop, implement, and troubleshoot systems. Convert user requirements and project specifications to detailed flow charts for coding. Design, develop, test, implement, and debug software products and applications using various programming languages, operating systems, and databases. Design systems/ applications to optimize operational efficiency.
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Participate in Daily Sprint Meeting and create the Sprint Backlog.
- Involve in Requirement gathering, Project study and System Analysis.
- Design various modules of the system and associated with developers during the development phase of each module
- Implement exception handling mechanism through the system using enterprise application blocks.
- Perform data modeling and apply coding standards and best practices for fine tuning system performance.
- Design data base entities of the project and write several stored procedures with emphasis on performance of the data retrievals.
- Guides the development team in overall application technology design activities.
- Perform code reviews and mentor the programmers of the changes to achieve through put.
- Leads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flows.
- Implement unit test cases for various modules and coordinated with QA team for production deployments/releases.
- Integrate all the modules of the system and perform end to end testing.
- Demonstrate the completed system modules to the end users and the stake holders.
- Work on the systems go live activities and perform post production support.
- Communicate issues and status information to the team lead and project manager. Adhere to quality management best practices such as through testing of application updates, changes.
- Involve in trouble shooting production issues and security features of the applications
Qualification :Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Science, Engineering, Technology.
Location : Doral, Florida.
Send Resume to : HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33166.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Software Developer|