Job Posted Date : October 10, 2017
The Project Manager, will be responsible for directing and supervising support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities, and for managing the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation and testing in accordance with project objectives by using our Client’s program management tools to manage project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies. In addition, producing status reports and conducting status meetings, and will facilitate issue resolution and risk management sessions directly with project team.
- Lead projects to achieve key business objectives .
- Predict emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them.
- Participate in the development of business strategy .
- Develop and manages business plans to achieve objectives.
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business .
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences .
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches.
- Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives.
- Creates, maintains, and communicates department plans.
- Assign duties or work schedules to employees.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Science, Engineering, Technology.
Skills :Project Management, JIRA, Workflows, PPM Tools, SaaS SDLC.
Location : Doral, Florida. * Relocation may be required.
Send Resume to : HR Dept., Iblesoft Inc.,7801 NW 37TH Street, Suite LP-104, Doral, FL 33166.
All employees of Iblesoft, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.